Beginner Digitizing with Sue
Introductory Overview of WIlcom Hatch
Join Sue as she gives you an amazing tour of Hatch all the while creating a beautiful piece of embroidery. Start with a piece of artwork that comes with Hatch and play with various tools and elements of the software. The finished product is only limited to your imagination.
Using these wonderful tools :
• Digitizing Open and Closed shapes Fills – Tatami, Satin, Ripple
• Holes Motif and Embossed Stitches
• Reshaping tool – Stitch Angles and Reshaping Circle tool
• Digitizing Straight and Curved Lines and shapes Freehand Tool
• Branching and Break apart Objects Run stitches, Outlines and Offsets
• Mirror Copy Circle Layout
• Lettering including fonts and layout
Using all this and more you can come up with your own design based on the Artwork that Sue starts you off with. Be creative as you explore the world of Hatch with Sue.